Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Weight Loss Journey - 89 lbs later!

So, it is coming up on a year this month since I started my weight loss journey. Of course, when I started, I thought that in a month, I'd be back to my bad old habits & be a quitter once again. But oddly enough, this time WASN'T like all the other times. I am so happy that I finally stuck with it & I am so happy to be healthy & just so active & loving life.  Feel free to follow me on facebook Health - The Ultimate DIY!!! 

After finally realizing I could do it & how empowering it was, I just want to motivate as many people as I can to start living a healthier lifestyle. No more excuses, because you can do this!!! I am doing it with no tricks or diets; just completely changed the way I was eating food & I got my tushy off the sofa, and started working out.

The "unhealthy" me is at 340 lbs, while the "healthy" me is at 251 lbs. I can not believe the difference!!! Please get motivated; you're not only doing it for yourself, you're doing it for your loved ones too! I have 71 more lbs to go before I hit my personal goal!


xo,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment