Thursday, July 18, 2013

Veggie Souffle

And it didn't collapse! lol I am not sure how true the old wives' tale is, but I am still happy for that! lol. I will def be making veggie souffles more often, considering how super easy it was!!!



Ingredients:

2 cups egg whites
3 cups of veggies (I used carrots, broccoli, mushroom, onion & tomato)
1/2 cup 75% reduced fat cheese (I used Cabot's!!!)
Salt & pepper to taste
1 tbps Parmesan cheese


Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Chop up the veggies & mix all the ingredients together (except for the parm cheese) & pour in a baking dish. Top off with the parm cheese. Bake for 40 minutes. Enjoy!


I have no idea how many servings this could have made, but the ENTIRE RECIPE had just a tad over 400 calories & that's including the cheeses. If you eliminate all the cheeses, then it's just a bit over 300 (for the entire recipe!) I know, freaking awesome! It's like a veggie cake! lol

Enjoy!
xo,
Nancy

1 comment: