Friday, July 12, 2013

Detox Water - My Way!

The key to any sort of success is to stay consistent. I will say that this is Day 5 of me drinking my Detox Water & I am down at least 5 lbs (Long story short, I weighed myself before a weekend getaway, but didn't have the nerve to get my "to date" weight when I started)


I've seen a few detox recipes, so I kinda came up with my own. All of them wanted you to just cut up the fruit & place it in the water. Well, I did it sort of differently! 

Ingredients:

1 cucumber
2 lemons
2 oranges
1 grapefruit
mint leaves
1 empty gallon

So, I run everything through my juicer (mint leaves go first), then I add the juice to the empty water gallon & then fill up the rest of the gallon with water. Keep it cold & I make sure that it is all gone by the end of the day. I don't use any sweetener. If you don't have the juicer, then cut up the fruit & add water & allow to sit overnight. 

Enjoy!

Nancy
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment