Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Handmade Crochet Jewelry Set - Necklace Bracelet Earrings Ring!

Yes, I am a artist at heart! I LOVE getting my hands covered in glue, my fingers pricked with needles, my clothes covered in paint! Below is a crochet set that I made & am super proud of! I love the sophistication of this look. The set is crocheted on a nylon cream cord with wooden brown beads. The necklace is super long (35") great for doubling or tripling. It also comes with a pair of earrings, ring & bracelet (which can be doubled as an anklet)

Please check out my facebook page: Two Hearts Boutique for credibility if you'd like!!! Just use the paypal button below to purchase. Cost includes shipping! How cool is that!!! This makes the PERFECT gift! 



Thank you everybody & if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at mytwoheartsboutique@yahoo.com or use the inbox function via my facebook page!

xo,
Nancy





1 comment: