Friday, August 31, 2012

Be inspired!

For those of you who do not know, I have been on a weight loss journey for almost a year now (and so far have lost a total of 85 lbs) Well, being full of confidence & self esteem, I decided to go back into the work force. I started out as a temp & at one of the companies I was at, was offered a full time position. Well, that was short lived as my department got shifted around a month after I was permanent & I was let go. 

Regardless of feeling "dumped" I still went to my Bikram yoga class & I still worked out. I still sent out resumes. Yes, I did it with tears in my eyes, however I DID it! I never stopped. I have a wall filled with inspirational quotes that have carried me through this year (and through the last couple of days) and I just wanted to share them with you. This shocking change as lead me to think about my life & where I want it to go. I want to be inspiring. The thought of weight loss & healthy living have excited me in a way that I never thought possible. Enjoy!

And if you are making a lifestyle change to a healthier life, please fan me on facebook at: Health - The Ultimate DIY!!!
































No comments:

Post a Comment