Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Perfect Potato Recipe

Oh, who doesn't love the potato?! Yes, it is a white starch; I do use it sparingly, maybe a couple of times a month (I do try to substitute it with sweet potato instead). However, I did have a ton of potatoes at home & my niece & nephew were spending the night. They have been used to homemade french fries, fried in oil. I wanted to test them on my potatoes & I got comments "Best potatoes ever!" and "You have to give Mommy the recipe!" 


The recipe & concept is real simple! After I made the potatoes, I saved some for lunch the next day & added some chicken sausage for my protein; ignore the protein! lol Please be aware that there are no measurements in this recipe! lol

Preheat over at 400 degrees F. Chop up potatoes (as many as your heart desires) in 2 bite size chunks. But them in a bowl & sprinkle olive oil on them. Mix until fully covered. Now season. I used garlic powder, onion powder & Parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 mins.

You will not regret it! :)

Enjoy!

xo,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment