Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Yummy Pasta Dish

I swear, this has got to be one of the easiest dishes I've ever done; and all in ONE pan!!! As always, the nutritional information was calculated over at Calorie Count. The only item that it wouldn't allow me to calculate was the hemp milk.





Ingredients:
4 oz whole wheat dried pasta
2 cups kale
1 cup carrots
1/2 cup portabello mushrooms
1/8 cup scallions
2 laughing cow wedges (I used garlic & herbs)
1/8 cup ground flax seed
2 Boca Chik'n Patties

-Cook the Boca burgers according to the pkg (I just use my toaster oven at 400 degrees for about 12-15'ish mins)
-Cook the veggies & the pasta in the same boiling water for the time indicated on the pasta pkg.
-When pasta is done, drain & add the laughing cow wedges & mix to melt.
-Then add the hemp milk, ground flax seed & chopped up "chicken" patties.

Makes 3 servings. Info below is based off of one serving. It was so yummy!!!

Calories 290
Total fat 6.8g
Trans fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg
Sodium 401mg
Total carbs 43.4g
Dietary Fiber 9.3g
Sugars 4.2g
Protein 18.1 g

This is based on a 2000 calorie diet:

Vitamin A 262%
Vitamin C 94%
Calcium 19%
Iron 21%

Good Points

Low in cholesterol
High in dietary fiber
Very high in Vitamin A
Very high in Vitamin C

And I can not wait to make this dish again!!! Enjoy & bon apetite!

xo,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment