Monday, April 13, 2015

Losin' It!

I am back & re-dedicated to my weight loss journey! Since the beginning of the month until today, I have lost 7 lbs. It's been a struggle, but I have no other choice than to live a healthier, better lifestyle for myself & those around me. I do not want to depend on pills & other pharmas to make me "healthier" down the road with burdening me with more side effects. 

Right now, I am struggling with anemia (which my "side effects of that have been moodiness, lack of energy, constipation & at one point, heart palpitations) as well as slight knee inflammation. I will admit, that I am currently taking an anti-inflammatory for my knee (2x a day), but am trying to just manage with one until I don't need them anymore.

As for the anemia, my blood results came in last week, so I just "found out" about it (although I've known I've had iron issues for a few years, but they were just that "issues" not a diagnoses). I have a Dr's appt on Wednesday to read the results; however this is a "simple" fix. I do not want to go another medication & now with knowing, I have been good the past week with eating more iron. 

I have been juicing more & staying more on track (I use the Lose it! app!!!) which is kinda sorta fun seeing what's going on!

Thanks for reading!

Nancy
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment