Friday, April 24, 2015

Coconut Carob Truffles


This recipe is really uber easy & took about 10 minutes to make!!!! 



Coconut Carob Truffles

Ingredients

2 c pitted dates
1/8 c unsweetened coconut flakes
1/8 c powdered carob


Put all the ingredients in a food processor (I used my Ninja) & blend for about 2 minutes or until it's this consistency.


Dump into a bowl. I coated my hands with coconut oil so it wouldn't stick to me. The roll into balls & then roll around in some extra powdered carob. While I was rolling them in the carob, I had thought about maybe doing coconut flakes too? 


And viola! Put in the fridge for about an hour & viola!!!! 

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 24 g
Amount Per Serving
Calories 
78
Calories from Fat 
14
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 
1.5g
2%
Saturated Fat 
1.3g
7%
Trans Fat 
0.0g
Cholesterol 
0mg
0%
Sodium 
4mg
0%
Potassium 
149mg
4%
Total Carbohydrates 
16.8g
6%
Dietary Fiber 
1.8g
7%
Sugars 
13.7g
Protein 
0.8g
Vitamin A 0%Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 2%Iron 1%
Nutrition Grade C+
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet

Nutritional Analysis

Good points
Bad points
  • Very high in sugar
  • From calorie count!!!!

Enjoy!

xo, 
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment