Sunday, September 29, 2013

Week Sept 29 Caloric Intake Log

There's this website that I just recently found (HERE!) that tells you how many calories you should eat, depending on your activity level. I followed in really for the first time this past week & lost 4 lbs. I have used Lose It for my calorie log, but because you have to keep track of what you eat (not just the calories) it kinda "weigh" me down a bit. At the end of the day, I just need a number, ya know? So I am starting to keep track of it. I will edit this blog on a daily basis til the end of the week (Oct 5) & then start a new one!!!


Caloric Intake for this week 1574 - 2059 - working out 1-3 times a week

September 29, 2013 - 1616 Calories 
*Hiked for 30 mins*



Lunch


Dinner

I did have oatmeal for breakfast & then I ended up making some sugar cookies to ship to my niece & nephew...and I HAD to make sure they were super yummy!!! lol 

----------------------------------------------

September 30, 2013 - 1708 calories
*Walked downtown for 15 minutes*


Dinner
-------------------------------------------

October 1, 2013 - 1722 calories
*Walked downtown for 15 mins & then around my neighborhood for another 15 mins*

No picture today :(

--------------------------------------------

October 2, 2013 - 1654 calories
*Walked downtown for 20 mins*


Complete blonde moment tonight!!! I thought I had grabbed my crushed red peppers for the mac & cheese & turned out to be cinnamon! I still ate it after blowing most of it off! But still! Lol

--------------------------------------------

October 3, 2013 - 1840 calories
*Walked downtown for 20 mins & then back at home for 15 mins*


Thanks for looking,
Nancy 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment