Sunday, September 15, 2013

Thrifted Plus Size Fashion - Part 2

Sorry for slacking! I do have to mention that I love my new job so much that I volunteer to do overtime! However, overtime the last 2 weeks have gotten to me, which has lead to my lack of updates. I know, I am so sorry! My weight loss journey has been struggling a bit as I feel the need to work 50 hrs a week! At first it was because I love my job (I do!), but Casey needed an almost rush, unexpected dental surgery (which is never cheap!)

However, below are a few of my newest put together's. I am having mixed feelings about the red argyle sweater vest. You'll see! Enjoy!!! Everything is thrifted unless stated other wise!!!


Same outfit, one with the belt & one without the belt! Sweater vest is from Haggar for $6!



Sorry for the selfies! Casey was away that week on a business trip! lol My first cowl top! I was apprehensive about it, but I LOVE it!


Top is a gift from my mother in law (but was also thrifted!)


This was actually one of my first horizontal stripes top & I LOVE it! I pair it with my black turtle neck.


Well, sadly the blazer isn't thrifted ($25) and neither is the camo green top. However, my mother in law had bought a couple of tops for me & they were too small so I exchanged them & bought my new favorite army green top with the pockets!


Again, blazer isn't thrifted & the grey top is a Haggar top I paid $6 for (I work at Haggar on a seasonal basis, so I still have my employee discount! lol)


Going army!!!!


I am starting to realize how much I LOVE my black blazer! lol. I admit, these slacks are now a tad big on me! lol


The necklace was a gift from my aunt. The sparkly top is also thrifted!


Dressing up a Haggar tshirt (LOVE the fabric) It did only cost me $3 with my discount! lol


This is the outfit that I am unsure of. I LOVE the argyle, some thought it needed a belt, others thought it was just too big I know I should have tried on a medium. The vest is from Haggar ($6). Sucks bc I thought 2 more that I may exchange for a medium.


Jewelry was a gift from my Secret Santa a few years ago


Another thrifted goodie!!!! LOVE!


The top is my newest thrifted item!


Yes, we went roller skating! I am still super rusty, but so grateful for this carpet!!! lol. 


Thank you for reading! I just wanted to prove that it is possible to find good, plus size thrifty items & make them work!!! Hope I've accomplished it & now for more weight loss!!!! lol

xo,
Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment