Monday, April 14, 2014

Juicing Fast - Day 2

Oddly enough, I wasn't that hungry yesterday. I did guzzle down a lot of water. I had been lacking my water intake for a couple of weeks (since I lost my old water bottle), but I am refocused & chugged water most of the day yesterday & today.

I find it easier to focus at work, since I am so distracted with work. It also helps that I don't carry cash & I take what I need to eat to work; allowing me not to be tempted. I did have some mocha coffee in the afternoon, but still liquids. I did also have some Greek yogurt to attempt to keep up with my protein intake. 

Below is what I had for breakfast, lunch & dinner!



The Creamsicle

2 apples
3 celery stalks
1 orange
2 pears
1 sweet potato

This was my breakfast & lunch! It was really smooth!


Strawberry Mint

1 pear
1/2 pineapple
1 cup strawberries
15 mint leaves

I didn't have mint leaves; however I had mint oil, so I added a few drops! It was pretty yummy!

Lbs lost so far: 2 

Enjoy!

xo,
Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment